Coca Cola Truck UK Tour Dates 2023 Announced – will it stop near you?
It’s official the Holidays Are Coming. The Coca-Cola Truck tour is on its way for Christmas 2023 with 17 stops announced, Milton Keynes being the latest on the list.
The Coca-Cola Truck UK Tour has become a big part of the Christmas build-up for families since it began in 2010.
The Coca-Cola Truck itself, gained its iconic status after it hit here our screens in Christmas 1995. Since then the Truck has gone through some changes but its appearance on our TV’s still marks the start of the festive season for lots of people across the world.
After the tour was cancelled in 2020, the truck returned the last few years with a bang, with thousands of fans queuing for free Coca-Cola and the chance to have a selfie.
Stops usually include Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, London and more.
Will the Coca-Cola Truck be back in the UK for 2023?
Coca-Cola has now confirmed that the truck will be returning for its 12th tour for Christmas 2023.
During the tour Coca-Cola will be supporting Neighbourly, a charity that supports local communities and inspires acts of kindness to those most in need.
Those looking to make a difference this Christmas will be able to donate online or use the QR code at the Truck Tour to contribute to the Neighbourly Foundation.
Florence Wheatley, Brand Manager at Coca-Cola Company, Great Britain, said: “Coca-Cola has been spreading Christmas cheer for decades and, this year, we’ve added even more exciting elements to make it as magical and merry as possible.
“Alongside the beloved return of the Truck Tour nationwide and the much loved ‘Holidays Are Coming’ advert, we have introduced new elements like the ‘World Needs More Santas’ TVC and an interactive Santa Quiz.”
“We’re also thrilled to extend our partnership with Neighbourly, emphasising spreading kindness and making a positive impact across the UK. Together, we want to inspire year-round acts of goodwill and truly make a difference in all local communities.”
Each year the Coca-Cola stops vary and are announced a couple of days before each.
The 2023 Coca-Cola truck Christmas tour will run from Friday 24th of November 25th and will be making 17 stops.
It has been announced that the first stops will be in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield , Wolverhampton, Leicester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes – see below.
Coca-Cola will reveal the locations a few days before the stops.
Where Will The Coca-Cola Truck Be Stopping In The UK 2023?
The Coca-Cola Truck dates have now started to be announced for 2023 Coca-Cola Truck opened each day from 12 noon to 8.00pm unless it states otherwise and so far the stops announced are:
- Glasgow – Friday 24th November 2023 – Glasgow, Scotland – Silverburn Shopping Centre
- Edinburgh – Saturday 25th November 2023 – Edinburgh, Scotland – Fort Kinnaird Shopping
- Newcastle – Sunday 26th November 2023 – Gateshead Newcastle – Metrocentre
- Leeds – Thursday 30th November 2023 – Leeds White Rose Shopping Centre
- Liverpool – Friday 1st December 2023 – Liverpool One, 5 Wall Street, Liverpool, L1 8JQ
- Manchester – Saturday 2nd December 2023 – Trafford Centre, Stretford, Manchester, M17 8AA
- Sheffield- Sunday 3rd December, The Meadowhall Centre, The Management Suite 1 The Oasis, S9 1EP (11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Wolverhampton – Thursday 7th December 2023, Market Square, Wolverhampton, WV3 0NL
- Leicester – Friday 8th December 2023, Fosse Park Avenue, Leicester, LE19 1HY
- Birmingham – Saturday 9th December, Bullring, Moor St, Birmingham, B5 4BU
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 10th December, Centre: MK, 33a Silbury Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 3E (11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
Coca-Cola has also announced two dates in Ireland and Northern Ireland for the Truck Tour as follows:
- Dublin – 30th November to 3rd December 2023 – RDS Simmonscourt – 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm to 9.00pm
- Belfast – 8th to 10th December 2023 – Titanic Slipway 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm and 6.00pm to 9.00pm
This year Coca-Cola will be charging for tickets for their stops in Dublin and Belfast.
The tickets will cost €3.14 which includes a booking fee of which €2 will go to charity.
To book tickets for the Coca-Cola Truck Stop in Belfast see here.
To book tickets for the Coca-Cola Truck Stop in Dublin see here.
What Is The Coca-Cola Truck Tour?
Credit – Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Truck Tour sees the iconic Christmas Coca-Cola Truck tour of the UK stopping at various cities along the way.
The tour stops are usually announced in advance giving chance for fans to visit the truck take a selfie and get into the Christmas Spirit.
The tour usually starts in late November and ends in mid-December.
This year Coca-Cola have announced that the tour will be the ultimate Christmas celebration with a variety of activities available for guests to explore whilst visiting the iconic truck.
The journey will be packed with interactive experiences for visitors to immerse themselves in festive fun.
Guests will be welcomed by a walk-in, snow-filled bauble, inviting families to step into a winter wonderland for the perfect holiday snapshot.
There will also be a chance to stop at the Ho-Ho-Hoop hut and participate in a game for the chance to win a selection of prizes including meal-inspired rewards and recycled Christmas tree decorations.
Families can finish off the tour by posing for a memorable photo opportunity in front of the iconic Coca-Cola truck.
Plus the tour, visitors will be able to listen to the Coca-Cola Christmas choir as they perform a set of carols, filling the air with holiday magic.
If that is not enough, visitors will also be able to take part in ‘Discover Your Inner Santa’ quiz.
Inspired by this year’s brand new The World Needs More Santas advert, those visiting the Truck will be able to take the quiz and unlock their unique Santa personality to embrace and embody.
The quiz results in four impactful Santa personalities from the ‘The Thoughtful Santa’, to the ‘The Joyful Santa’, ‘The Generous Santa’ and ‘The Empathetic Santa’.
The quiz has been designed to help inspire individuals to embrace their Santa archetype and the universal spirit of kindness, giving and friendship at Christmas; no matter how big or small.
Discover >>> SHEIN Christmas Bus UK Tour
Do You Have To Pay To See the Coca-Cola Truck?
It is free to see the Coca-Cola Truck and you book or get a ticket you just turn up at its scheduled destination and time in England, Scotland and Wales.
It should be no surprise though that the truck does attract large numbers so you may have to wait in line.
However, tickets are required this year for the stops in Belfast and Dublin and it has been announced that they will cost €3.14 each and €2 per ticket going to Charity.
Does The Coca-Cola Truck give out free Coke?
In previous years the Coca-Cola truck has given out free sample sizes of its products, usually Coke Zero.
However, it is not clear if this will be the same for 2023, but have confirmed that there will be a chance to win a variety of prizes.
There are also lots of photo opportunities with the chance to grab a selfie with the famous Christmas Coca-Cola truck.
How is Coca-Cola helping Neighbourly?
Along with the Coca-Cola Tour Truck raising awareness of the Neighbourly, this year, Coca-Cola will be supporting them by through a volunteering scheme and donation drive in local communities across the cities the Coca-Cola Truck Tour will be visiting.
Those looking to donate to a local community supported by Coca-Cola and the Neighbourly Foundation* can do so online, or by using the QR code available at the Truck Tour.
Steve Butterworth, CEO at Neighbourly, said:
“We’re excited to join forces with Coca-Cola over the festive period. The Christmas Truck Tour is a fantastic way to increase awareness of Neighbourly’s mission to help businesses build stronger communities.”
“The partnership with Coca-Cola is about more than just festivities; it’s about making a real difference. By connecting businesses with local causes, we aim to create a positive impact that lasts beyond the holiday season.
“We hope people can visit the Coca-Cola Truck Tour this Christmas and discover how they can be a force for good in their community.”
Where Did the Coca-Cola Truck Stop In The UK Last Year?
- Friday 25th November 2022 – Dartford Kent – Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Saturday 26th to Sunday 27th November 2022 – East London – Sainsbury’s Beckton
- Tuesday 29th November – Paisly Scotland – Outside Farmhouse Inns, Linwood
- Friday 2nd December 2022 – Coca-Cola Truck Stop Manchester Asda Sports City – Ashton New Rd – 11.00 am to 8.30pm
- Saturday 3rd December 2022 – Bradford – Cribbs Causeway, BS34 5DG
- Saturday 3rd December 2022 – Bristol – Morrisons BD10 8EG
- Sunday 4th December 2022 – Cardiff – St David’s Centre CF10 2EF
- Sunday 4th December 2022 – Leeds – Asda Morley, LS27 0BP
- Monday 5th December 2022 – Leeds – Morrisons, Kirkstall LS5 3RP
- Thursday 8th December 2022 – Wolverhampton – Market Square, WV3 0NL
- Thursday 8th December 2022 – Coventry – Brewers Fayre CV2 2SZ
- Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th December 2022 – Dublin – RDS Simmonscourt (Tickets required for Dublin Coca-Cola Truck Stop)
- Friday 9th December 2022 – Sheffield – Meadowhall S9 1EP
- Saturday 10th December 2022 – Leeds – White Rose Shopping Centre, LS11 8LU
- Saturday 10th December 2022 – Watford – Tesco WD17 2BD
- Sunday 11th to 12th December 2022 – Manchester Trafford Centre – M17 8AA
- Sunday 11th December 2022 – Baldock – Tesco SG7 6BN
- Monday 12th December 2022 – East Leake – Co-op LE12 6PG
- Friday 16th to Saturday 17th December 2022 – Belfast – Titanic Slipway (Tickets Required for the Belfast Coca-Cola Truck Stop)
Discover >>> Free The Big Night of Musicals Tickets