Marks and Spencer offering 25% off School Uniform
Marks and Spencer have announced 25% off their school uniform for a limited time.
If all goes to plan schools will be re-opening across England in September, which means the dreaded school uniform shopping.
Marks and Spencers are offering parents an incentive to get their shopping done early with 25% off their school uniform essentials.
The 25% off offer is available both online and in-store where new social distancing measures are in currently in place and includes all sizes up to 15 to 16 years.
What School Uniform Items Have 25% Off at Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencers are offering the discount on all school uniform essentials including trousers, polo shirts, skirts and dresses at the following prices:
- Boys trousers from £6.75 to £10.50 (normally £9.00 to £14.00)
- Two pack of boys shorts from £6.00 to £9.00 (normally £8.00 to £12.00)
- Girls pinafores from £7.50 to £10.50 (normally £10.00 to £14.00)
- Girls Gingham dresses from £6.75 to £9.00 (normally £9.00 to £12.00)
- Two pack of girls skirts from £7.50 to £12.00 (normally £10.00 to £16.00 )
- Two pack girls or boys polo shirts from £5.25 to £9.75 (normally £7.00 to £13.00)
- Three pack of boys easy iron shirts £6.75 to £13.50 (normally £9.00 to £18.00)
The 25% offer Marks and Spencer school uniform ends on Wednesday 2nd July 2020.
Image credit: Marks and Spencer website.